Tuesday 28 September 2010

Hemstock's Jewellers-our shoe design company!

In the artefact unit of CRAM, we have to design a shoe for a local Wymondham shop. My group (me, Charlotte, Beth and Laura) picked Hemstock's Jewellers, a local company with branches in Wymondham and Diss  I'm really pleased with this as a jewellers gives you lots of ideas to work with and lots of inspiration.
Hemstocks have been selling jewellery for 25 years and are also members of the National Association of Goldsmiths, who promote ethical working conditions and education for their staff.
I didn't go with my group to the shop so I'm not sure what would look good and go with Hemstock's designs but my idea is to embellish my shoe with lots of sparkly jewellery and chains, studs, gems etc.
HemstocksHemstocks

No comments:

Post a Comment